black n white

Monday, October 26, 2009

Movin Out!

So Yesterday I moved out! Oh what a day that was let me tell you! I wasn't really able to sleep in in the morning so I got up and started to get things ready to move, then I had to wake up Kasey so I had the help to get things moved, Then I went to ask my mom if I could use Bessie(her Truck) and she said that Bessie was not a hauling truck she was just a look at truck but I did talk her into letting me take my mattress in the truck. So Kasey emptied out the bed of his Blue beater and I went to pull out Bessie and park her by the front of the house to make things a lot easier to load right? Well on the driveway already was my car, the blue beater and Kasey's Altima... So I was backing up bessie and **SMACK** she back right into Kasey's altima, yes I know it sounds like I am blaming this on Bessie and I think I will stick with that even though I know it was really my fault! So now I feel completely bad that I just hit Kasey's car and I am frazzled and I just don't know what I want to do... I feel bad cause I was no so smart, and I feel bad for Kasey cause he was trying to help me and I just hit his car. So I do the only logical girl thing and start crying and apologizing like crazy. Then I had to fess up to Mom that bessie had been involved in an accident :(. Mom freaked out like we all knew she would although there is BARELY a scratch and its not really noticable on Bessie, on the other hand Kasey's car is going to need a new light, bumper and probably side panel :(. So as you can all imagine I got Shit for the rest of the day because of this. :(. To make the day even slightly worse I was helping get my mattress out of the house and as I was walking down the front steps I fell and got a nice Raspberry on my knee, oh what fun that was :).

On a happier note. I did get some great help from my Brother and Seth which I was very thankful for and I was able to spend sometime with Seth. After getting all moved in and making a quick trip to the store to get some things I needed we realized that we still have a few hours before we had to be to my parents house for dinner, so we went and saw Zombieland, this was actually a pretty funny show and it was fun. Seth is a really nice guy and he treats me really well so I am happy spending time with him :). After the movie it was back to my parents house for dinner which was super delicious, mom had made a jack daniels type sauce with Blackberry Wine instead of Jack Daniels and it was oh so good on the steak we ate. After dinner we watched Dexter with my parents then I went home to get a few things more situated and then off to bed I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment