black n white

Friday, September 2, 2011

Huk




A few weeks after we came home from our lovely honeymoon in the Caribbean, my parents set off on Vacation to Europe. One day while they were gone I got bored and for some strange reason I looked on KSL at dogs, I don’t normally do this but I was bored and I looked. I was looking mainly at Shihtzu puppies as I knew that when we added another dog it would be another Shihtzu to our family. I found this cute little black/brown shihtzu with the cutest white front paws and send a picture to Seth saying… “Can I have him?...” from there we talked about it… I called the guy to see if he still had the cute puppy with the white paws, he did. We said we were going to go look at him that night but decided we should wait because we knew once we went and looked he would be coming home with us. The next say Seth called and said he wanted the puppy so we called again; yup he still had our cute little boy with the white paws. I drove to meet them in Provo and came home with our new puppy that day. He was so good on the ride home just slept in my lap. When I took him to ColdStone to meet dad, since Seth was still at work for the day he woke up and ran around a little stumbling all around. It was adorable and he melted both our hearts.

I made the deal with Seth that this would be his dog and he could name him, since I have my Zoie. Seth decided to name him Huk; I thought ok that’s not bad right? Well a few days later I find out the reason behind the name… It’s one of Seth’s favorite Pro- Star craft players… (I know… Really they have pro players who would have though?) So now I told him fine... you named a dog after a video game player, you can’t be trusted and I will be naming the kids. (I already have names picked out)

When we first brought Huk home, Zoie was pissed; she wanted nothing to do with him. We knew she would be this way going into it, it was hard but now they are best friends and play all day and sometimes all night. I really hope that Huk will help to break Zoie of her Jealousness before we have kids and she acts up because of them.

1 comment: