black n white

Sunday, April 15, 2012

1 Year

WOW Its sure crazy how a year can come and go so quickly.  They say that the first year of marriage is the hardest, and even though we have had so many life changes this past year I feel like it was really a smooth ride.  I am so happy that I made the decision to Marry Seth a year ago, and I am so happy with where that has lead me in my life. I am So happy with the life we are building and the memories we are making.  I can't wait to see what happens next and know that no matter what I get to share this life with my Best Friend!  I love you Seth more than I did a year ago and I am sure I will look back next year and this time and Say " I thought I loved you Then".  In searching around today I found this video on Youtube that is part of our Photo Montage from our Wedding day and I wanted to share it with everyone so enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. Congrats on making it 1 year! Here's to many more to come. : )

    ReplyDelete