black n white

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Is it Friday Yet?

So I am a slacker! I am really not liking the whole job thing these days. I guess maybe its because I am the outcast at work for not drinking but oh well I will always remember the things that I do right??
Also School sucks and I really want to be done! and whats up with a math final on my birthday? Thats BS and I am pretty sure when I took the same class 3 years ago that I took that final on my birthday as well which I think Math 1010 can just kiss it!
On the Other Hand I have an amazing boyfriend who is so good to me. He buys me all these sweet things, brings me lunch to work and cares so much about me I love Jason. I am pretty sure he is the most loving of all the guys I have dated. I love you babe!
Ok Now i guess I must get back to work
.

No comments:

Post a Comment