black n white

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New Car

So a little over a month ago my parents and Jesten both bought new cars, which in return gave me the I want a new car itch slightly. I began looking on KSL for something I really wanted either an Acura TL or Lexus ISF however I know I cannot afford the ISF at least the one I would want. So I searched for Acura's. I found a few that I like online but they were all down in utah county and I never foud myself that way to be able to look at it in person.  Then last Thursday I was looking online and found one down at Ken Garff Honda, it was pretty and had all the fun stuff I really wanted right.. So I went and looked it was pretty and I like it, My mom suggested that I go look at the dealership that my parents bought their truck from a little over a year ago and Jesten had just bought him BMW from, I went and looked... then fell in love.. put my Mazda up for sell on Friday and within hours I was getting a lot of hits on my Mazda add. Friday night I took my parents, and seth with me back to the dealership, siad I want that car, but I know its been sitting there for a month so I knew they would wan to wheel and deal on it to move it! Well it worked in myfavor and I now own a 2007 Acura TL Type S. I love my little Mitzie (named after my grandpa gordon's dog, because he once had a white acura as well) Isn't she pretty?

2 comments:

  1. It looks pearly. Just the lighting? or is it really pearlish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its the Pearlish white color that is out now! I love love love it!

    ReplyDelete