black n white

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Summer 2010

Well I guess summer is Officially here! We just completed one four camping/ lake trips this summer!  It was our only camping trip up to Jordanelle,  we like this lake for its closeness to home, and its fun coves to play in.  I didn't get any good pics of the lake or camping but I got an awesome "Chubby Bunny" picture of Seth.  We were playing Chubby bunny with the extra large campfire marshmallows.  I couldn't get even one in my mouth completely without gagging. Seth he got a whopping 4 in his mouth! 

The following weekend we had our "Thompson Family Reunion" in Goshen, Utah.. yeah I know most of you have no idea where that is, but its a small small town near Santaquin, Utah which is where my dad grew up. My grandma was in charge of the big party this year... I don't remember going to these much in years past but I know they have them every year.  My grandma sorta had the whole Hawaiian theme going on these are a few photos of the "Great" Decorations.
 I want you to notice that in the close up of the lighted palm tree there is a bird, and a plastic doll hanging in there... I was trying to be sneaky in taking the pictures so they aren't the greatest!  I also loved the gay rainbow flag we had going on.


On a few other Random notes I cut my hair... it was a mistake and I am not very fond of it... This is the new do... what do you think?

Since Seth gave me and Iphone I just love playing on it and downloaded a photo editing app, yes there is an app for that! lol.. I was playing around and came up with this version of the photo.. I really liked it, my mom said it looked like I was trying to get some clients... if you know what I mean... Do you think I am selling?


Every Tuesday we watch Guns, he is basically my adopted nephew! He is seriously  one of the happiest babies I have ever met!  I was making dinner for Seth, my dad and I, so Seth had to hold Baby guns and he fell asleep in his arms...
Precious Huh!


This is also Guns and his FAVORITE papa!


That's all for now...


Stay tuned for some exciting news Maybe Next week!

1 comment:

  1. I like the hair and would have to agree with your mom, though I wouldn't have thought that if she didn't say it first. I was wondering what was in Seth's mouth when I saw that pic on facebook. Thanks for clearing it up. : )

    ReplyDelete