black n white

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sam Thompson

I would LOVE TO share with you the message I got on my facebook regarding this message!

Entitled Baby?:


So you think your ex acts like a 5 year old huh? Well look at you? Whine whine bitch bitch. Balling I want my USED wii back that you bought him. OMG seriously. Used? Oh yeah that is really classy. First off you don't buy them a used anything for a birthday present second off, you don't give something then want it back. What the hell are you an Indian giver? I wouldn't want to be with you either! Second off you insist on bashing him on facebook? What are you two years old now? Who does that you said he need to grow balls look at you. Who does that? I will tell you who does that a freaken child, that's who. It sounds to me like your the one that is acting like the child here. I would give you the silent treatment also. Also if he wants to get married in the temple and you don't then move on. OMG seriously then go your own ways. You say your fine in the end with the break up because true colors are shinning through. Sounds like your the loser that insists that's its more important to make your family happy when you get married then the one you would be married to for all eternity. Did you ever get the freaken clue that a marriage is about those two people and not everyone else? If anything your family should be supportive that you have someone that wants to be with you until the end of time. Sounds to me like your the one who is going to end up alone in the end. You have a crappy attitude. He is trying to better himself and your trying to bring him down. Sounds to me like he should have kicked you to the curb a long time ago. So I would suggest you freaken grown up act your own age and move on. Have you ever heard what goes around come around? You bite someone in the ass it will surely come back around to get you in the end. So this threat that you will get him back seriously that is a child's game. Ever heard of girls that are drama freaks go look into the mirror!! Besides that fact that if you do something to him you'll be the one going to jail not him. So I hope you like wearing black and white strips.

Thank You Sam Thompson (aka Jason's Cousin!)

2 comments:

  1. So it was Sam Thompson!?!?!? Wow... What a joke!

    This is my message to Sam...

    You don't know the whole situation, there are two sides to ever story. How about you send Jason to talk to Lacey instead of doing his dirty deeds. Pansy ass.

    Love,
    Andrea. Oh, and feel free to message me on Facebook...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy dang...wow I think that girl should really mind her own business. I agree with Andrea there are always two sides to a story. The fact that Sam had to go out of her way to give her 2 cents (cause that is about what it is worth) about the situation was very immature, especially how she had to pick the lamest things to insult you with - a used Wii - who cares if it was used. Dont let this get you down Lace.

    ReplyDelete