black n white

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Silent Treatment!

Don't you just love when Life gives your speed bumps? Your life is going along all too well and you think that your life can't get any better than where it was at? Then you Crash into a foam brick wall (you don't know its foam you think its real bricks). Well thats kinda where I have been. As I am sure most people have figured out by now Jason and I are no longer together which in the end is just fine with me. But I am going to take the next few minutes to vent about this break up.

So Here is the Run down... So Jason and I had been talking about maybe the possibility of getting married right... It was a tough talk as he truely wanted a temple marriage and myself well I was not so sure, I mean my family would not be able to see the one and only daughter get married. But we both started praying to figure out what was right for us. A week later Jason come up to go to church with me like always, He is fasting this sunday which is something I have NEVER seen him do in all the 8 months we were together right? So I know he is taking this serious and thats good! Well after church he ends his fast and we hang out. We snuggle on the couch and he is kissing me... Then the family all comes home/over and we have a family bbq he hangs out with the family and meets Dexter (my brother and andrea's new Boston Terrier SO CUTE!) then when we get done eating the yummy steak my dad made he says lets go for a drive... So we do we drive 1/2 a mile down the road to a coffee shop parking lot and he parks and jumps right into I have been praying and this isn't right and I think its best we go our own ways Yeah I was a little stunned and then I was pissed because his actions leading up to this "drive" were anything other than "we are going to break up tonight" so I didn't argue how can you argue about god giving someone an answer??? SO I go home do the girl think and sob, get mad, and realize he has his birthday present that I was giving him for his birthday that was in about a week from that day. So I text him and say I want the Wii back as we broke up before your birthday and I think its fair... Since this point I have gotten the Silent treatment like no other! I am Pissed by this point almost 3 weeks right! So I have a plan but wont mention it now as I know some Udy family members know of this blog! But really I feel like I just got out of a Elementary relationshop the way things are ending. I am happy that I see some true colors and I know there is so much better out there in the end for me. I wish Jason wasn't acting 5 years old and would just grow a pair and talk but I will have my day!

In the mean time I have just been having a blast going to the lake and getting some good sun! I hope I get a great tan before vacation but we will see.

1 comment:

  1. You know what irks me?? Is the break up was amicable and you know, if it's not right and he received an answer through prayer... So be it.. But the TACTFUL thing to do, if he had any intentions of it being an amicable breakup (and wasn't a selfish douche) would have been to return the Wii. If he truly cared about you and was a decent human being, he would have returned the Wii. DAMN good thing you didn't marry him, obviously he is too self-centered and only cares about what HE wants.... This is also immature. He needs to grow the F up and be a man.

    ReplyDelete