black n white

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Surgery!

So I am going under the Knife tomorrow, I have a really annoying cyst that needs to come out! So tomorrow is the day. Can I just mention how SLOW Pioneer Valley Hospital is??? I know not my first choice in hospitals but its where I get to go cause thats where my dr. does her surgery! So they called me today first thing and told me I needed to go in and get my blood work done before surgery tomorrow and to get in and do it today. So I decide I will take lunch and go hurry and get my blood drawn right? Should be pretty quick being that Pioneer Valley is just around the corner from my work and all... SHEESHHH! I go there, they dont' have the paperwork saying I need blood work so they have to call and get that... then the lady inputting my information doens't know what she is doing I think she verified my DOB about 5 times. Then I go to the lab and I have to ring thier doorbell about a dozen times to get someone to come and get me in to draw the blood. I love how they are checking to see if I am pregnant in my blood, don't you think most people should know if there is even a chance of being pregnant? I promise I am not nor is there a chance I am. Anyways an hour and a half later I am back at work Yippy! Tomorrow my little friend will be gone, so tonight we party it up old skool!

No comments:

Post a Comment